Submissions are now open through our abstract submission system.
Deadline: 16 Oct 2017
The Psychonomic Society will give up to 25 Graduate Accommodation Awards for Graduate Student Members participating in the International Meeting of the Psychonomic Society. Each awardee will receive three nights of free accommodation (Thu-Sat) for the meeting.
- Graduate students who are Student Members of the Psychonomic Society may apply for an accommodation award.
- Applicants must be the first author and presenter of a poster.
- Applicants should submit their application for the International Graduate Student Accommodation Award by 16 Oct 2017.
- Application includes:
- Research Summary (1,000 words + figure + references) including how the research fits into the “big picture”
- Summary must be written by the applicant
- Letter of support from the student’s advisor (advisor need not be a Psychonomic Society member.)
- Half of all applicants chosen, who meet the above requirements, will be awarded to students travelling from European countries and half to students coming from US and more distant countries (although these are accommodation grants, we assume that people travelling from more distant locations would have more expenses). The distribution of awards for conferences in other geographical locations will be discussed with the collaborating societies.
- Accommodation cost during the primary nights of the conference (Thu-Sat)
- A special notation in the program recognizing the honor
- Honor that can be listed on the recipient’s Curriculum Vitae
- Mention on the Psychonomic Society website.
Submissions will be accepted through the abstract submissions system until 11:59 p.m. anywhere in the world on Monday, 16 Oct 2017. Recipients will be contacted by email.