SUBMISSIONS WILL OPEN SUMMER 2017.
The Psychonomic Society will give up to 25 Graduate Accommodation Awards for Student Members participating in the International Meeting of the Psychonomic Society. Each awardee will receive free of charge accommodation for the International Meeting.
- Graduate students who are Student Members of the Psychonomic Society may apply for an accommodation award.
- Applicants must be the first author and presenter of a poster.
- Applicants should submit their application for the International Graduate Student Accommodation Award by 15 October 2017.
- Application includes:
- Research Summary (1,000 words + figure + references) including how the research fits into the “big picture”
- Summary must be written by the applicant
- Letter of support from the student’s advisor (advisor need not be a Psychonomic Society member.)
- Half of all applicants chosen, who meet the above requirements, will be awarded to students travelling from European countries and half to students coming from US and more distant countries (although these are accommodation grants, we assume that people travelling from more distant locations would have more expenses). The distribution of awards for conferences in other geographical locations will be discussed with the collaborating societies.
- Accommodation cost during the primary nights of the conference (Wed-Sat)
- A special notation in the program recognizing the honor
- Honor that can be listed on the recipient’s Curriculum Vitae
- Mention on the Psychonomic Society website.
SEND US YOUR NOMINATION WITH “INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE ACCOMODATION AWARD” IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
Submissions will be accepted until 11:50 p.m. on Sunday, 15 October 2017.
Winners will be contacted by email by the Congress Secretariat.