All paper and poster abstracts must be submitted using the online CATALYST submission system.
Click the link below to start your submission.
Deadline: June 1, 2018
- If you have an account in the CATALYST submissions site, Login with your e-mail address and password.
- A new blank submission will be created.
- If a new blank submission is not automatically created, click the link again or click SUBMISSIONS to the left in the CATALYST submission site's Dashboard menu. Then click Create Submission on the right.
- If you do not have a CATALYST account, click the Register tab.
- Enter the e-mail address affiliated with your Psychonomic Society membership, create a password, then retype the password for confirmation. If you are not a Psychonomic Society member, enter your preferred e-mail address. Click Sign up.
- An e-mail will be sent to you to confirm your new account.
- Click Confirm Account in the e-mail and the submissions log in screen will open in your browser.
- The first time you log into the submissions system, a box will pop up at the top of the screen indicating that a new submission was started.
- Read the Guidelines tab.
- Complete the required fields on each tab and click Save at the bottom right of the screen to save your work. If necessary, you can come back later to complete the submission.
- Click Publish in the bottom right of the screen when you are ready to submit your abstract for review.
Refer to the CATALYST Training Guide (PDF) for more information.
CATALYST Technical Support
While logged into CATALYST, click "Support" at the top of the submissions site to submit a support ticket.