Election Opened: June 20, 2019
Election Closes: July 26, 2019
The 2020 Election is Closed.
Psychonomic Society members nominated three candidates to appear on the 2020 ballot. An additional three were chosen by the Nominations Committee. Elected persons will serve from 2020 - 2025. Ballots were sent by email on June 20, 2019. As a current member (sorry, no students), you are invited to vote for two of the six nominees. The election will close on July 26, 2019.
Candidates for the Governing Board (in alphabetical order)
- Lise Abrams, Pomona College, USA
- Jeanette Altarriba, University at Albany, State University of New York, USA
- Lori Holt, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Stephan Lewandowsky, University of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Moshe Naveh-Benjamin, University of Missouri, USA
- Caren Rotello, University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA
In order to be eligible to vote in the 2020 election, you must be a current Member, Fellow, or Emeritus Member by July 23. If you have any questions about the slate of candidates or the election process, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (608) 441-1070 x163.
Kent State University, USA
|Morton Ann Gernsbacher
University of Wisconsin - Madison, USA
University of Chicago, USA
University of Michigan, USA
Stony Brook University, USA
University of Zurich, Switzerland