|The Psychonomic Society will annually give up to fifteen Graduate Travel Awards for graduate student members of the Society. Each Awardee will receive a travel stipend of $1,000.
2019 Applications - CLOSED
Applications will be accepted in March 6, 2019 through the abstract management system.
The application deadline was April 22, 2019.
- All current, Student Members whose dues are paid by 12:00 a.m. EDT on April 22 are eligible to apply for the Graduate Travel Award.
- Applicants must be the first author and presenter of a poster submitted for presentation at the Annual Meeting.
The deadline was April 22, 2019. Please submit nominations for consideration by the Program Committee so awardees can plan to attend and be recognized during the Business Meeting at the 2019 Annual Meeting of the Psychonomic Society in Montréal, Québec, Canada.
- Competitive Travel Award ($1,000 USD).
- A ribbon which is placed on their poster during their poster session at the Annual Meeting.
- A special notation in the Abstract Book indicating the honor.
- Honor that can be listed on the student’s vita.
The Chair of the Program Committee, as well as two additional members of the Governing Board, are appointed by Chair of the Governing Board for a one-year term on the committee. The Chair of the committee will appoint four non-Governing Board members for staggered three-year terms.
The Program Committee members review each nomination and make their recommendation to the Chair who then forwards the list to the Governing Board for final approval.
Success candidates are notified by the Society between six and eight weeks after the deadline.
For questions or information, please contact the Member Services Center at email@example.com or +1 608-441-1070 x163.